Natural Gas Procurement
In partnership with Direct Energy, CPS offers a natural gas procurement solution for educational institutions and other public procurement units in Pennsylvania. As energy market conditions are constantly changing, CPS prides itself on delivering up to date energy expertise with superior customer service so you can always feel comfortable with where and how your natural gas is being supplied.
Program participants include public school districts, private school districts, Career and Technology Centers and more.
- Participants have several procurement options to choose from. These options include fixed pricing, trigger hedging and multiyear options.
- Supplier qualification, due diligence, and a negotiated contract is in place.
- The procurement process is professionally managed by Direct Energy Analysts and the CPS Energy Team. Oversight of this program is provided by an Energy Steering Team.
- The process is completely transparent, with documentation provided for all transactions.
- Additional value added services include online account access and billing, daily program management by CPS personnel, as well as customer service and dispute resolution if necessary.
- Monthly reporting to participants containing the following;
- Market summary
- Current program buying group pricing
- Benchmarking data
- Applicable procurement results
To request additional information on the CPS Natural Gas Procurement Program, please contact: email@example.com