Bulk Fuel Procurement
In partnership with PAPCO, CPS offers a bulk fuel (#2 fuel oil, bio diesel and gasoline) in Pennsylvania. As energy market conditions are constantly changing, CPS prides itself on delivering up to date energy expertise with superior customer service so you can always feel comfortable with where and how your bulk fuel is being supplied.
Program participants include public school districts, private school districts, Career and Technology Centers, and more.
Just a few of the benefits you will find when joining the program:
- Competitive fuel costs.
- Supplier qualification, due diligence, and a negotiated contract is in place.
- The procurement process is professionally managed by PAPCO Energy Analysts and the CPS Energy Team. Oversight of this program is provided by an Energy Steering Team.
- Hedging procurement process ensures daily market visibility and low cost layering.
- The process is completely transparent, with documentation provided for all transactions.
- Additional value added services include daily program management by CPS personnel, customer service and dispute resolution if necessary, load sharing and tank analysis services.
- Monthly reporting to participants containing the following;
- Market summary
- Current program buying group pricing
- Benchmarking data
- Applicable procurement results
To request additional information on the CPS Bulk Fuel Procurement Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org