CPS offers a marketplace contract for Office Supplies
CPS Regional Marketplace Contracts allow public procurement units the opportunity to utilize exclusive agreements which are bid compliant and offer competitive pricing for both products and services. CPS has partnered with Office Basics to offer an office supplies procurement program containing both a core list of products and a general catalog with thousands of items.
The program offers discounts on all types of office supplies and paper. Additional value added benefits of using this program include:
- Just in time ordering-“buy what you need, when you need it”
- Brand consistent products-“you can count on what you ordered will be what you have delivered”.
- Free next day delivery.
- CPS provides program oversight and additional customer service as needed.
Major product categories in the program include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy Paper (carton or skid)
- Binders and Notebooks
- Writing Pads
- Ink Cartridges
- Writing Instruments (Pens, Markers, Dry Erase, Highlighters, Pencils)
- Tapes, Glues and Rubber Bands
- Paper and Binder Clips
- Folders and Tabs
- Stamp Pads and Inkers
“We have worked for many years with the staff of Office Basics. They have always been friendly and accommodating with any request that we may need. Delivery and satisfaction is achieved in a very timely manner”.
To request additional information or to participate in this program, including the promo code to receive discounts, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org