In partnership with Direct Energy (DE), CPS offers an electricity procurement solution for educational institutions and other public procurement units across Pennsylvania. As energy market conditions are constantly changing, CPS prides itself on delivering up to date energy expertise with superior customer service so you can always feel comfortable with where and how your electricity is being supplied.
Program participants include public school districts, private school districts, Career and Technology Centers, and more.
Just a few of the benefits you’ll find when joining the program:
- Electricity procured on the wholesale market, thereby eliminating additional retail fees and charges.
- Supplier qualification, due diligence, and negotiated contract is completed and in place. No additional management of the program is required.
- The procurement process is professionally managed by a team of DE Strategists, with oversight from a IU13 Energy Steering Team
- A documentation trail is provided for all procurement transactions
- Online account access and billing capability
- Negotiated pricing and terms based on the aggregation of requirements and marketplace conditions
- Dispute resolution with supplier and additional customer service if necessary.
- Monthly reporting containing the following;
- Market summary
- Current program buying group pricing
- Benchmarking data
- Applicable procurement results