Lighting and Lamp Supplies
CPS offers a marketplace contract for Lighting and Lamp Supplies
CPS Regional Marketplace Contracts allow public procurement units the opportunity to utilize exclusive agreements which are bid compliant and offer competitive pricing for both products and services. CPS has partnered with Dauphin Electric to offer lighting supplies procurement and recycling program.
The program offers discounts on all types of lighting, lamps and ballasts. In addition, the program offers a recycling service component which includes the environmental disposal of lamps, bulbs, ballasts and batteries. Value added benefits of using this program include:
- Just in time ordering-“buy what you need, when you need it”
- Brand consistent products-“you can count on what you ordered will be what you have delivered”.
- Generous shipping terms.
- Environmental friendly and compliant disposal of lamps, bulbs and batteries.
- Facility audits, analysis and recommendations.
- Local technical support backed by the resources of a national company.
- CPS provides program oversight and additional customer service as needed.
Major product categories in the program include, but are not limited to the following:
- Recycling of Lamps, Bulbs, Ballasts and Batteries
“The IU13 program has streamlined our ordering process, product delivery is 3-5 time faster than our local supply houses and it has saved our district a lot of money over the last year. We are lucky to have this great partnership available to us”.
To request additional information or to participate in this program, please contact: email@example.com